The Queen of England has postponed engagements for the second time in a week following her positive Covid-19 test.
Buckingham Palace said the monarch would continue with “light duties”.
Thursday’s virtual audiences will now take place at a later date.
The Queen, 95, also cancelled virtual engagements on Tuesday, but she did have her telephone audience with the prime minister on Wednesday.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “The two virtual audiences that had previously been scheduled to take place today will now be rescheduled for a later date.
Meanwhile Hollywood Unlocked in America reported on Tuesday evening that The Queen had passed away; this has not been confirmed by Buckingham Palace or any other credible news source.