There has been NO new COVID-19 cases in Tobago over the last nine (9) days.
TEN (10) persons were discharged: Nine Prisoners (from Tobago) from Claxton Bay facility; One from Tobago facility.
The current clinical update for Tobago as at Saturday 7thNovember, 2020:
• Number of persons discharged = 10
• Number of samples submitted to the Tobago Regional Health Authority (TRHA) and other local sites to test for COVID-19 = 1645
• Number of samples that tested positive for COVID-19 = 106
• Number of active COVID-19 cases = 1
• Number of deaths = 2
The public is reminded to practice all preventative and safety measures, which include:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Wear a mask over your nose and mouth when you go out in public
• Cover your cough or sneeze with your flexed elbow, or with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
• Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
• Stay at home when you are sick and call the hotline at 800-HEAL (4325).
• Practice physical distancing (6 feet away from persons).
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (door handles, cell phones etc.)