The Ministry of Health provided the following update on T&T’s COVID-19 status.
- 0 additional persons have tested positive for COVID -19.
- 5 persons have been discharged from public health facilities.
- There have been 44 additional recovered community cases.
- Recovered community cases refer to persons who were previously COVID-19 positive and in self-isolation at home and subsequently met the discharge criteria and were released from self-isolation.
- COVID-19 Positive Patients in Hospital – 36
Couva Hospital and Multi-Training Facility 25
Caura Hospital 10
Arima General Hospital 0
Augustus Long Hospital 0
St Ann’s Hospital 0
Scarborough Regional Hospital at the Fort 1
Scarborough General Hospital, Signal Hill 0
COVID-19 Positive Patients in Step-down / Transition Facilities – 31
Claxton Bay Correctional Facility 17
UWI, Debe 14