Child chokes to death on pholourie

Child chokes to death on pholourie

A seven-year-old boy died on Monday afternoon after choking to death.

Reports indicate that the child, Shazard Mohammed, began eating a piece of pholorie that his mother offered him after school.

He ate it but began to choke soon after. His mother tried to save him but he collapsed. The incident occurred around 3:15p.m.

Mohammed was rushed to the Siparia Health Facility. But, he succumbed to his injuries.

An autopsy is expected to confirm the cause of his death.

Mohammed was a second-yea student of Clarke Rochard Government Primary School.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0