The Ministry of Health reported the following update on T&T’s COVID-19 status.
- 42 additional persons have tested positive for COVID -19
These new patients will be processed for admission at the discretion of the CMOHs
- 4 persons have been discharged from public health facilities.
- There have been 43 recovered community cases.
Recovered community cases refer to persons who were previously COVID-19 positive and in self-isolation at home and subsequently met the discharge criteria and were released from self-isolation.
- COVID-19 Positive Patients in Hospital – 58
- Couva Hospital and Multi-Training Facility 45
Caura Hospital 10
Arima General Hospital 0
Augustus Long Hospital 0
St Ann’s Hospital 0
Scarborough Regional Hospital at the Fort 3
Scarborough General Hospital, Signal Hill 0
COVID-19 Positive Patients in Step-down / Transition Facilities – 32
Claxton Bay Correctional Facility 18
UWI, Debe 14
UWI, Canada Hall 0
UWI, Freedom Hall 0