The National Primary Schools Principals Association (NAPSPA) today said they did not reject the announced August 20th date for the administraon of the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA).
NAPSPA said in a media release issued on Sunday June 14, that they remain committed to work towards the smooth administraon of the SEA in the interest of the nation’s students.
NAPSPA also said they had been engaged in frequent consultaons with education stakeholders since the forced closure of schools due to the pandemic three months ago.
They said they a number of recommendations were sent to the Education Ministry – re: the re-opening of schools, the protocols to be followed and the administraon of the SEA.
Immediately following that announcement, NAPSPA claims they met and careful deliberaons, agreed that it will not stand in the way of Government’s decision.