- The U.S. Embassy cannot book tickets or hotel reservations on behalf of a passenger
- Baggage and pet arrangements must be coordinated directly with the airline when purchasing tickets
- Onward travel options are the responsibility of the traveler and should be made as soon as possible with available commercial airlines operating out of JFK airport
- You must have valid travel documents to board this flight
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing or shortness of breath you will not be allowed to board the flight. Please do not come to the airport if you have any of these symptoms
- Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy to make a flight reservation.
While the Embassy does not know when regularly scheduled commercial flights to the United States will resume, it continues to work with airlines and the Ministry of National Security to secure additional repatriation flights.
However, at this time, there are no other scheduled flights to the United States or other countries.
U.S. citizens who choose not to take this flight should be prepared to remain in Trinidad and Tobago until commercial air travel resumes.