Weather alert

HomeWeather update Trinidad and Tobago

Weather alert

As of 6:00 PM Wednesday 7th August 2019, partly to mostly cloudy skies are ongoing across much of Trinidad and Tobago. Very isolated showers are affecting parts of T&T. Additional showers are likely overnight through tomorrow as the ITCZ, local climatic features and Tropical Wave 33.

Thunderstorms are also forecast, across both islands, through tomorrow evening.

Street/flash flooding, gusty winds, landslides and frequent thunder and lightning possible.

There are no alerts, watches or warnings in effect for Trinidad and Tobago from the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service as of 6:00 PM Wednesday.

Overall forecast :Tonight: Partly cloudy with intermittent periods of showers or rain in varying localities. There is a 40% (medium) chance of the isolated heavy shower or thunderstorm. Tomorrow: Partly cloudy conditions are expected accompanied by intervals of showers or rain. There is a 60% (medium) chance of a few heavy showers or thunderstorms in confined areas. Night will be settled with a few lingering showers. Gusty winds, street/flash flooding is likely in areas of heavy showers and thunderstorms.