The Water and Sewerage Authority (the Authority) will be reopening its Customer Service Centreat King Street, Princes Town, effective Tuesday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, Monday – Friday.
This along with the following previously opened Customer Service Centres, will bring the total number to eight (8) centres, available to accept payments only for rates and other services:
• Head Office, St. Joseph
• Kew Place, Port of Spain
• Mon Chagrin Street, San Fernando
• Market Street, Chaguanas
• River Street, Sangre Grande
• Guapo Road, Point Fortin
• Crooks River, Scarborough, Tobago
Customers are reminded that the following measures that will be in place to ensure the safety of employees and customers alike:
• A face mask must be worn by anyone entering the Centres.
• Hands must be washed at the sinks provided with soap and water before entering.
• Social distancing guidelines must be observed within and immediately outside the Centres.
• Persons displaying flu-like symptoms and/or with high body temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
The Authority further advises that bill payments can also be made via its Online Payment Portal at: www.wasa.gov.tt or the WASA Services App available via Play Store; any Commercial Bank; Western Union; or Sure Pay. Commercial customers are advised that there are cheque deposit boxes at each of the above-mentioned centres, available for the payment of bills.
Customers in need of assistance with respect to applications for Clearance Certificates, e-Bills, Billing Queries or new service applications are advised to emails: [email protected] or [email protected]
The Authority apologises for any inconvenience caused and assures customers and the public that it remains committed to providing the necessary services in a manner that will preserve the health and safety of all involved, as we all navigate the threat posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.