The Water and Sewerage Authority (the Authority) wishes to advise customers and members of the public that it has implemented protocol consistent with social distancing.
This is aimed at ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers by minimizing touchpoints and close personal interaction at the Authority’s Customer Service Centres throughout Trinidad and Tobago.
In this regard, the Authority will be implementing the following measures effective Tuesday 17th March, 2020:
- Customers are strongly urged to use the Online Payment Portal on its website: www.wasa.gov.tt or the WASA Services App available via Google or Apple Play Stores to make payments;
- The Cashiers at the Customer Service Centres will remain open to customers who are unable to make their payments using the online option;
All customers in need of assistance with respect to Clearance Certificates,
- Billing Queries or new service applications are advised to contact any of our Customer Service Centres via the Authority’s PBX 662-2302 -7 at the following extensions:
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRES EXTENSIONS
- Head Office, St. Joseph 2638, 2640, 2672
- Mon Chagrin Street, San Fernando 6137, 6192
- Chaguanas 6305, 6317
- Arima 6081
- Kew Place,
- Port of Spain 4612
- Trincity 5392
- Sangre Grande 4873
- Couva 4900
- Penal 4930
- Princes Town 6850
- Point Fortin 4911
- Tobago 6816
The Authority apologizes for any inconvenience caused and assures customers and the public that it remains committed to providing the necessary services in a manner that will preserve the health and safety of all involved as we all navigate the threat posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.