UWI officials say no injuries after fire at Admin building

Home*Cover Story*News

UWI officials say no injuries after fire at Admin building

Firefighters are being criticised for their response time to a fire at the Administration building at the University of the West Indies last night.

The fire was said to have been caused by an electrical issue.

The extent of damage and losses has not yet been revealed but UWI officials have confirmed that there were no injuries as a result of the fire.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0