The United National Congress has completed the screening process for the selection of candidates in preparation for the General Election due this year.
Over the past few weeks, the UNC has named several candidates who will represent the party in the election and the development of the UNC.
The party has been engaged within all constituencies throughout the country in the last five years.
The five newly selected UNC candidates are as follows:
· Ms Flora Singh for the constituency of Arima
· Senator Saddam Hosein for the constituency of Barataria/San Juan
· Mr Dinesh Rambally for the constituency of Chaguanas West
· Mr. Maurice Hoyte for the constituency of D’Abadie/O’Meara
· Ms. Nabila Greene for the constituency of Toco Sangre Grande