The Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission is offering an amnesty on illegal T&TEC’s connections to ensure that customers have a safe electricity connection.
Who is eligible:
1. Persons who have connected themselves directly from a
T&TEC pole or overhead line.
2. Persons whose T&TEC account was disconnected and
who reconnected their supply.
3. Persons who do not have a T&TEC account and receive
an electricity supply via a connection from another
4. Persons who tampered with their meter to limit or
eliminate the measurement of electricity used OR use a
meter that was obtained from someone with no authority
to make the connection.
5. Persons who have an authorised T&TEC meter but never
received a bill.
6. Persons who repositioned their meter and cable without