The Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) advises customers in parts of North East Trinidad served by the North Oropouche Water Treatment Plant that there would be an interruption in their pipe borne water supply on Thursday 23rd January, 2020 between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4:00 pm.
This has become necessary to facilitate planned maintenance work at the plant.
Areas to be affected include:
- The town of Sangre Grande and environs inclusive of Guaico Tamana Road, Sangre Chiquito and Toco Road
- Cumuto, Wallerfield
- Tumpuna Road, Malabar Phases 1, 3 & 4, Brazil Village, La Horquetta
- Carapo, O’Meara Road (inclusive of Industrial Estate)
- Mausica Road (North & South), Maloney Gardens
- Five Rivers, Bon Air West, Oropune Village, Piarco
Customers are advised that it may take up to 24 hours for the service to normalize to some affected areas, in accordance with pipe borne water supply schedules.
For further information or assistance, customers can also contact WASA’s Customer Call Centre toll free at 800-4420/4426.
The Authority apologizes for the inconvenience and thanks customers for their patience and understanding.