The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management is today calling on citizens to continue the national drive to assist the people of the Bahamas overcome the ravages of Hurricane Dorian.
In that regard, citizens may make either monetary contributions or donate items that the Government of the Bahamas has requested on the list at the Appendix (or view it at www.odpm.gov.tt).
To assist you in making your contributions, disaster relief agencies throughout Trinidad & Tobago have opened-up their warehouses and citizens are requested to drop off their items at centres the following centres:
In the West:
- The Diego Martin Regional Corporation.
In the North:
- Ministry of Trade & Industry working in collaboration with the Trinidad & Tobago Manufacturers Association (TTMA), #42 Tenth Avenue, Barataria. Tel: 675-8862
In the East:
- The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA), Corner Deane Street & Eastern Main Road, St Augustine. Tel:224-3218
- UNICOMER (Trinidad) Limited, Uriah Butler Highway, Freeport, Tel: 672-7577
In the South:
- Achievor Enterprises Limited, #24 Adesh Drive, Duncan Village, San Fernando. Tel: 652-0475
- The Tobago Emergency Management Agency (TEMA), Fairfield Complex, Bacolet Street, Scarborough Tel: 660-7489
For more information please visit the ODPM website at www.odpm.gov.tt.