One additional case has tested positive for COVID-19 in Tobago.
The Division of Health, Wellness and Family Development confirmed that all established protocols were implemented, inclusive of contact tracing, which is on-going.
The clinical update for Tobago is as follows:
- Number of persons discharged- 66
- Number of samples submitted to the Tobago Regional Health Authority (TRHA) and other local sites to test for COVID-19- 1426
- Number of samples that tested positive for COVID-19- 103
- Number of active COVID-19 cases- 35
- Number of patients at the COVID-19 Treatment Facility- 19
- Number of patients at the step-down facility- 2
- Number of patients at Treatment Facilities in Trinidad- 14
- Number of deaths- 2
The Divison reminded the public to practise all preventative and safety measures, including physical distancing, wearing of masks and staying at home if ill.