The Ministry of Health provides the following additional information:
– 1 additional person has tested positive for COVID -19
This new patient will be processed for admission at the discretion of the CMOHs.
- 6 persons have been discharged from public health facilities.
- There have been 38 recovered community cases.
- Recovered community cases refer to persons who were previously COVID-19 positive and in self-isolation at home and subsequently met the discharge criteria and were
released from self-isolation.
- The Ministry of Health regrets to inform the public that there has been one (1) additional
COVID-19 related death.
- The person is an elderly male with pre-existing medical
conditions. This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths to 97.