Obeah ritual gone wrong? Room in Alicia’s Palace was partially engulfed in flames

Home*Cover Story*News

Obeah ritual gone wrong? Room in Alicia’s Palace was partially engulfed in flames

Popular hotel and guest house Alicia’s Palace contacted the fire service after one of their rooms became partially engulfed in flames.

Video making its way on social media showed the hotel room partially burned – this after two women who were staying at the hotel were accused of performing black magic and or an obeah ritual at the time of the incident.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjArz2qgteW/?igshid=NmNmNjAwNzg=

According to several posts made online the women instagram personalties were “unforgettable morgan” and “riri upset the whole world” – and were said to have caused undisclosed amount of damages to the property.

The fire is said to have started when a candle fell over and quickly caught on to a sheet.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0