Motorists are being advised to brace for some traffic disruptions over the weekend along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway.
This as more road works will take place along the westbound lane of the Highway.
According to the Works Ministry, road rehabilitation is carded to take place between Trincity and Orange Grove Intersection on Sunday 20th March, 2022 between 6am and 6pm.
Motorists are advised: –
• Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
• Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
• Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
• Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
• Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.