Four more persons have lost their lives due to COVID-19 in Trinidad and Tobago.
The Ministry of Health says this brings the total number of deaths from the virus locally to one thousand, two hundred.
In its latest clinical update Wednesday afternoon, the Ministry said the persons were one elderly male, one elderly female and one-middle aged female with co-morbidities as well as one middle aged male with co-morbidities.
The Ministry said one hundred and ninety-four additional persons have tested positive for COVID-19.
It said twenty-one persons have been discharged from public health hospitals.
The Ministry said there have been two hundred and thirty-four recovered community cases.
There are three hundred and twenty-nine patients in hospital with the virus.
Five thousand, two hundred and seventy-nine persons are in home self-isolation.
At state quarantine facilities one hundred and fourteen persons are there.
At step down facilities the number of patients is ninety-nine.
So far thirty-five thousand, three hundred and twenty-six persons have recovered from COVID-19.