Fire leaves Gasparillo couple homeless

Fire leaves Gasparillo couple homeless

A Gasparillo couple is now temporarily staying with friends after a fire destroyed their home on Sunday night.

Anselm Sampson and his common-law wife Narrisa Guervero were inside their one-room wooden house at Parforce Extension when a fire started at the back of house around 11:30pm and quickly spread.

A neighbour said he was alerted when he smelt burning wood and on looking out his window, saw the house on fire.

The house had no electricity and a lit petrol lamp to the back of the house near a curtain started the fire.

The couple had been living at the house for over ten years.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0