Fire at Charford Court, one person passed away

Home*Cover Story*News

Fire at Charford Court, one person passed away

A family is today mourning the loss of one its members after a fire broke out at Building F at Charford Court, Charlotte Street, Port of Spain.

According to a release issued by the The Trinidad and Tobago Housing Development Corporation, the fire began shortly after 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday.

The Trinidad and Tobago Fire Service attended to the blaze, however one person passed away, he was identified as Mr. Edward Rondon, 67 while another tenant is currently hospitalized.

HDC extended its condolences to the family and also wished a speedy and full recovery to other tenant.

Officials from both the Health, Safety and Environment as well as the Social and Community Services Departments will visit the development today to conduct interviews and damage assessment and will work with the tenants who were affected in the adjacent apartments.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0