The Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley today made the following updates regarding T&T’s re-opening process – which will be done during the course of June 2020.
These measures he said will aid in the country maintaining its COVID-19 free status.
Citizens however are still being advised to practice proper health guidelines.
– Friday 12th June places of worship to resume from with certain restrictions: sanitizing protocols, physical distancing measures; attendees must wear masks, limit services to 1 hour (however the Prime Minsiter advised that persons make use of the virtual ways of workshop).
– June 22nd public service should be back to reporting for work in a normal way. All services should be available utilizing all employees. Again following the usual protocols.
– Number of persons who can congregate are groups of 10.
– June 22nd all seats in public transportation can be utilized by persons wearing masks.
– June 20th announcement of bars, gymns, casinos, cinemas, sporting activities on fields (without crowds), in-house dining for June 22nd.