The Ministry of Health provided the following update on T&T’s COVID-19 status.
• 59 additional persons have tested positive for COVID -19
These new patients will be processed for admission at the discretion of the CMOHs.
• 10 persons have been discharged from public health facilities.
• There have been 64 recovered community cases.
Recovered community cases refer to persons who were previously COVID-19 positive
and in self-isolation at home and subsequently met the discharge criteria and were
released from self-isolation.
• The Ministry of Health regrets to inform the public that there have been three (3) additional COVID-19 related deaths.
The persons are an elderly male and an elderly female with pre-existing medical conditions and a female. This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths to 101.
- COVID-19 Positive Patients in Hospital – 75
- Couva Hospital and Multi-Training Facility 56
- 4 (ICU)
- 10 (HDU)
- Caura Hospital 16
- Arima General Hospital 0
- Augustus Long Hospital 0
- St Ann’s Hospital 0
- Scarborough Regional Hospital at the Fort 3
- Scarborough General
COVID-19 Positive Patients in Step-down / Transition Facilities – 50
- Claxton Bay Correctional Facility 23
- Tacarigua 0
- UWI, Debe 11
- UWI, Canada Hall 0
- UWI, Freedom Hall 0
- NAPA 0
- Tobago 16