The Ministry is advising citizens that there will be a traffic disruption along Lengua Road in the vicinity of B 1/3 Lengua Road, Princes Town, 2.2km mark.
The Ministry adds:
“This has become necessary to facilitate the replacement of damaged timber deck planks. This particular route will be closed to vehicular traffic from 9:00am – 12:00pm on Thursday 5th September, 2019.
During this period, members of the public are advised of the undermentioned traffic adjustments:
• Motorists wishing to access Lengua Road, will be directed onto the Naparima Mayaro Road, then
proceed to either Moruga Road or St. Croix Road. Only local traffic will be allowed along Lengua
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
• Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
• Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
• Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
• Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its
continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s
website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call Bridges Branch, Highways Division at 625-5219″.