Caribbean Airlines (CAL) says it is working with the Ministry of National Security to put on special flights out of Piarco International Airport in Trinidad as early as next Tuesday.
In a release, the company has announced the dates of the flights:
- Trinidad to New York- Tuesday 13 October
- Trinidad to Toronto- Wednesday 14th October
- Trinidad to Barbados- Friday 16th October
There are, however, a few entry requirements for those flying to Barbados:
- All passengers must be in possession of a negative PCR Covid test not older than 72hours or they will be denied boarding.
- All passengers must complete the Barbados online immigration/customs form via travelform.gov.bb and submit same 24 hours prior to travel
Persons interested in travelling on these specially approved flights are asked to contact Caribbean Airlines Reservations Sales and Service Centre at 868-625-7200 or visit any City Ticket office in Trinidad & Tobago.