The Water and Sewerage Authority is advising customers in parts of Maraval and environs served by the Maraval Water Treatment Plant that, there will be a disruption in their pipe borne water supply on Wednesday, October 13th, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
This, it says, is in order to facilitate critical de-silting works at the facility.
Areas affected include:
- Lower Hillsboro including: Joanne Avenue, Lisa Avenue, Farida Dokter, Barry Avenue, Lynch Drive, Riverview Terrace
- Nock Road, Barcant Avenue, Fourth Street, Third Street, Cupen Road, Second Street, Walter’s Place, North Silva Trace
- Golf Course Road, St. Andrews Drive, Sandyways Street, Beaumont Road
- Fairmont Drive, Golf Drive, Pinehurst Drive, Pinehurst Park
- Eagles Crescent, Fairway Avenue, Collens Road, Verdant Avenue, Henderson Road, Bergerac
- North of Bossierre #1, Saddle Road, La Sieva
Customers are also advised that it may take up to 24 hours for the scheduled pipe borne water supply to normalize to some affected areas following the completion of these works.
A limited truck-borne water service will be available upon request. For further information or assistance, customers are asked to contact WASA’s Customer Call Centre toll free at 800-4420/4426.