Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley greets newly sworn-in Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Public Utilities the Hon. Adrian Leonce.
Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley has written to the President advising of the following:
– To revoke the Prime Minister’s appointment as Minister of Public Administration
– To revoke the appointment of Garvin Simonette as a Senator
– To assign Ms Allyson West as Minister of Public Administration in her addition to her responsibility as Minister in the Ministry of Finance
– To appoint Mr Foster Cummings as a Senator
– To appoint Mr Adrian Leonce as Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Public Utilities.