The Ministry of Health provided the following update on T&T’s COVID-19 status.
- 24 additional persons have tested positive for COVID -19.
- 10 persons have been discharged from public health facilities.
- There have been50recovered community cases.
- Recovered community cases refer to persons who were previously COVID-19 positive and in self-isolation at home and subsequently met the discharge criteria and were released from self-isolation.
- COVID-19 Positive Patients in Hospital –44Couva Hospital and Multi-Training Facility 303(ICU)Caura Hospital 12Arima General Hospital 0 Augustus Long Hospital 0 St Ann’s Hospital 0 Scarborough Regional Hospital at the Fort2Scarborough General Hospital, Signal Hill0COVID-19 Positive Patients in Step-down / Transition Facilities–28 Claxton Bay Correctional Facility1 3 Tacarigua0UWI, Debe 15T obago 0