Five men and five women who were seen liming on the Mayaro/ Manzanilla beach, have been charged by officers of the Mayaro Police Station with being on a beach for recreational purposes contrary to the Public Health Regulations.
During a roving road check exercise in the Mayaro district yesterday Saturday 18th September 2021, officers of the Mayaro Criminal Investigation Department (CID), saw several persons liming on the edges of the Mayaro/Manzanilla Beach.
They were all arrested and subsequently charged by Pc Meighoo and Pc Mohammed. Those charged were:
(1) Dillon Worrel, of Malabar, Arima
(2) Samantha Ramrattan, of Long Circular Road, St James
(3) Lennox Boodram, of Dow Village, California
(4) Kavita Ramesar, of, Couva
(5) Steve Duncan of, Bon Air West, Arouca
(6) Shivani Sonilal of, Penal Rock Road, Penal
(7) Christopher Pottie, of New Grant, Princes Town
(8) Victoria Sinanan-Pottie, of New Grant, Princes Town
(9) Lincoln Sinanan, of Piparo, Williamsville
(10) Jassodra Sinanan, of Piparo, Williamsville